Is there an iphone or itouch application that allows you to

In order to build a community of companies using signage systems and to provide yourself with some additional potential business, we ask that you take a minute to introduce yourself to those who are considering signage systems. Include information about how you are using the system (or plan to use it), why you decided to try this system, and anything else that is pertinent. Thank you very much! We look forward to meeting you!

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

varcalo

Is there an iphone or itouch application that allows you to

Post by varcalo »

I have AT&T as my service provider. I have a LG VU currently with no internet connection. I have heard that it is possible to receive 3g internet access on the Iphone 3gs without getting charged by using an app called bossprefs.
mjstrand
Site Admin

Re: Is there an iphone or itouch application that allows you to

Post by mjstrand »

That is an interesting question. Since the 3G network is a key part of the phone provider's business, I suspect that they have that locked down pretty well unless you pay for the service.
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.
Hashkiosk

Re: Is there an iphone or itouch application that allows you to

Post by Hashkiosk »

Yes, it is possible its amazing and quite easy. I have an iphone 3g 8gb and I literally have internet wherever my phone goes. All u need to do is jailbreak ur iphone if on a mac its easier but like me I did on a window vista.