How do you dynamic web sites?

This describes answers to common questions that you may discover with the your video messaging system. Someone will attempt to respond to all posts within one business day.

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

mjstrand
Site Admin

How do you dynamic web sites?

Post by mjstrand »

Hey dad one of my friends here would like to learn how you did the kiosk dynamic part.
mjstrand
Site Admin

I did it with a year and a half worth of learning

Post by mjstrand »

It was a year and a half worth of learning and development! I use macromedia flash that has a whole bunch of actionscript programming that talks to the server running php which retrieves data from mysql. Just to play the information, I had to learn 3 programming languages!!! And that doesnt count the kiosk setup area where I also had to learn html, javascript and CSS (cascading style sheets). Pretty amazing that there are 6 programming languages involved with the Online-Kiosks.net web site. I've made it easy for you to put this on your own website without learning all of this. Sign up for your own free trial account at http://www.online-kiosks.net. If you have other ideas on ways you would like to use this, let me know!
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.