I am interested in this system

This describes answers to common questions that you may discover with the your video messaging system. Someone will attempt to respond to all posts within one business day.

Moderator: Amy-StrandVision

mjstrand
Site Admin

I am interested in this system

Post by mjstrand »

I am interested in this system. I think movie theatre lines, box office
lines & DMV lines would be good locations. I think interactive touch
screens have a lot more "sizzle" though.....
Last edited by mjstrand on Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.
mjstrand
Site Admin

Interactive Kiosk's have sizzle

Post by mjstrand »

I agree that there is more sizzle there. I've talked to a few people that want to take a standalone system that would be on the floor that feeds interactive "commands" to the online-kiosks.net playback site which changes the "feed" to a plasma unit on the wall. Of course that is much higher dollar systems. Eventually I will offer interactive systems also. Right now, I'm focusing on playback so that I can make some money - so far I've made $200 for a year and a half's work. Way better than it could be, but I'm hoping for more.... I would also like to hire people again to help fulfill my mission in life. I'm missing the human interaction a lot, and I know that I have a lot to offer. I'm committed to making people's lives better, and offering good communication to employees through this type of system is one of the best ways I can think of to help employees and business owners alike.
Mike is president of StrandVision Digital Signage and also does business marketing consulting through MikeStrand.com.

uhh

Post by Guest »

mjstrand wrote: I think movie theatre lines, box office.
Okay if you say so. :D